Friday, March 13, 2009

I love this stamp. So happy and Spring like!

As I was packing for a little spring break road trip I was loading my "must have" when traveling bag. I am sure we all have that kind of bag, the kind to make the trip comfortable for us. For me that involves a couple good books, books on CD, music, DVD's, snacks, healthy, sugary, salty and water. I being the list maker that I am, make several lists to prepare for travel. It seems to me that every time I make the "list" I remember something important that I forgot. In today's day there is always a Walmart or Walgreens to help us if we forget anything. I am all about, hopefully, not wasting money on a toothbrush forgotten, but finding a great little quilt shop or new scrapbooking finds as well as, of course, new stamps. Every penny counts so I have reviewed and packed carefully. I actually am going to be doing a lot of scrapbooking this trip. I look forward to spending some time getting lots of pages done. The downside is I don't get to be surrounded by my stash. I am going to be working with a "skeleton crew" of tools and accessories. It will be good though. I will be getting back into a good working schedule and I am looking forward to seeing my efforts finished! So my packing will include lots of page ideas and probably some glue, my basic tool kit and my Quickutz. Sorry big shot I couldn't carry you and all the dies I wanted to bring. So here is to spring, road trips, and good weather!

No comments: